In response to the Coronavirus outbreak and the subsequent IL Stay-at-Home order issued by Govener Pritzker this month we have made some protocol changes at Rx Automotive to help keep our family of employees and clients safer.
As one of the listed “essential services” in the stay-at-home order, we are determined to remain open and provide the auto repair services that are needed to keep our town’s citizens and businesses running.
The only change to our schedule is that service on Saturdays will be by appointment only. This allows us extra-time to clean and sanitize our guest and work areas.
Procedureally, we have made a number of changes to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We wish the best to our entire family of clients in these trying times. If there is anything we can do to make it easier for you, please let us know.
- Sanitizer has been made available at all work stations and the front desk
- All employees must wear gloves when entering a client’s car
- All employees are to wipedown areas of contact inside client’s cars
- All employees must change & sanitize gloves after exiting a clients car
- Clients are encouraged to make use of our drop & go dropbox to reduce time in our waiting area