Rx Automotive has always believed in keeping your car working in optimum condition. The better it runs, the easier and more enjoyable the ride is. If your car is a four or all-wheel-drive, then you, like us, know how crucial your car’s transfer case is. After all, it does ensure proper power distribution. However, we understand that it may wear over time or may even suddenly stop working.
If your transfer case is proving to be problematic, or you suspect that it may be damaged, do not worry. Any one of our top transfer case repair services will ensure your transfer case performs efficiently and effectively once more.
- Transfer case maintenance
- Input shaft repair and replacement
- Rear and front output shaft repair and replacement
- Dive chain replacement
- Transfer case oil change
- Transfer case gear replacement
- Bearing replacement
- Complete transfer case replacement
We understand how busy our customers are and that not everyone has the time to notice a transfer case problem. In fact, some of our customers don’t even know how to detect problems with their transfer case. However, we still recommend all our customers to take a few minutes out to check for transfer case problem warning signs. Here are the top warning signs you should look out for:
- The “service 4WD light” lights up (the most evident sign)
- Abnormal grinding noise from the vehicle, particularly in the center
- Fluid leakage roughly from the center of the vehicle
- Feeling parts ‘move’ under you
- Abnormal noise when turning the car
Save time and money. If you know what your car needs, just let us know a few details and we will put a quote together for you. And…don’t forget that most repairs are backed by the NAPA Peace of Mind Nationwide Warranty.